Expected returns are impossible to predict and out of your (and our) control. We prefer to focus on things we can control: fees, diversification and emotions. The stock market will take care of returns over the long term. The key is to stay disciplined and stick to your strategy in order to build wealth. You can read more about our investment strategy here.
- What kind of returns should I expect?
- How are your returns calculated?
- How has the Halal Conservative Portfolio Performed?
- How has the Halal Balanced Portfolio Performed?
- How has the Halal Growth portfolio performed?
- Why does my money market ETF decrease in value at the end of each month?
- How has the Growth portfolio performed?
- How has the Balanced portfolio performed?
- How has the Conservative portfolio performed?
- How has the Growth SRI portfolio performed?