Wealthsimple offers the following government RESP grants:
- Canadian Education Savings Grant (CESG): An annual government match of 20% of your contributions to a maximum of $500/year per beneficiary, and a lifetime maximum of $7,200 per beneficiary.
- British Columbia Training and Education Savings Grant (BCTESG): A one-time grant of $1,200 for children between the ages of 6 and 9. You and the child must be residents of British Columbia.
- Saskatchewan Advantage Grant for Education Savings (SAGES): An annual government match of 10% of your contributions to a maximum of $250/year per beneficiary and lifetime maximum of $4,500 per beneficiary. The beneficiary must be a resident of Saskatchewan.
- Additional Canada Education Savings Grant (A-CESG): Grants for low-income and middle-income families depending on family income levels and contributions.
- Canada Learning Bond (CLB): Grants for families that receive the National Child Benefit Supplement (usually received by lower-income families).