How do I withdraw from an RESP for educational or non-educational purposes?

There are specific rules around withdrawing from an RESP and they vary depending on what you're using the RESP payments for. The rules are outlined on the Government of Canada's RESP website.

Once you're ready to make your withdrawal, please create a request for our Relationship Management team. 

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful