Nope! We charge the same management fees on our RESPs as on any other account type. Just our regular low pricing, no minimum account size, and never ever any lock-in periods or transfer out fees.
Registered Education Savings Plans (RESPs)
- Who is considered to be the Primary Caregiver (PCG)?
- Why do I need to select a beneficiary each time I make a deposit?
- How do I add a beneficiary to my RESP?
- Does Wealthsimple offer Registered Education Savings Plans (RESPs)?
- What is an RESP? Why should I open one?
- Does Wealthsimple charge any special fees or enforce different minimums or lock-in periods for RESPs?
- How do I transfer an existing RESP to Wealthsimple?
- Which RESP grants does Wealthsimple offer?
- Is there a maximum amount I can contribute to an RESP?
- Is there a deadline for RESP contributions?