What is a T2151 and T2033?

The T2151 and T2033 are the CRA forms that are used when directly transferring funds from one registered investment account to another.

Example: RRSP to RRSP

The T2151 is used for transferring RPPs and DPSPs while the T2033 is used for transferring RRSPs, RRIFs, SPPs and PRPPs. The transfer form generated when setting up your transfer on Wealthsimple contains the same information as the T2151/T2033 so it can generally be used in place of these forms. All you have to do is set up your transfer on our website or app and we'll send off the transfer form for you! if you have any questions, please create a request for our support team!

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful