Smart Savings contributions don't count towards assets managed free because you are charged a different fee than your investment accounts. That being said, your Smart Savings balance will count towards Wealthsimple Black status. You can learn more about how to qualify for Wealthsimple Black here.
- What's a Smart Savings account?
- Why does my money market ETF decrease in value at the end of each month?
- Is there an account balance limit for Smart Savings?
- What's the interest rate for your Smart Savings?
- What fees are associated with your Smart Savings accounts?
- Can I withdraw from my Smart Savings any time?
- Is the money in my Wealthsimple Smart Savings CDIC insured?
- Can I use my Smart Savings within my TFSA or RRSP? Or can I set up my other Wealthsimple investment accounts in a similar way?
- Are contributions to Smart Savings part of assets managed free or Wealthsimple Black?