High Interest Savings accounts don't count towards assets managed free because you are charged a different fee than your investment accounts. That being said, deposits to your High Interest Savings accounts do count toward Wealthsimple Black status. You can learn more about how to qualify for Wealthsimple Black here.
High Interest Savings Accounts (HISA)
- What's a High Interest Savings account (HISA)?
- What's the interest rate for your HISA?
- What fees are associated with your HISA accounts?
- Can I withdraw from my HISA any time?
- Do you have CDIC insurance coverage for my High-Interest Savings Account?
- Can I use a HISA within my TFSA or RRSP? Or can I set up my other Wealthsimple Investment accounts in a similar way?
- Are deposits in High Interest Savings part of assets managed free or Wealthsimple Black?