No, High Interest Savings accounts don't count towards assets managed free or your Wealthsimple Black status because you are charged a different fee than your investment accounts. But keep your eyes peeled, we are working on exclusive perks for High Interest Savings.
High Interest Savings Accounts (HISA)
- What's a High Interest Savings account (HISA)?
- What's the interest rate for your HISA?
- What fees are associated with your HISA accounts?
- Can I withdraw from my HISA any time?
- Do you have CDIC insurance coverage for my High-Interest Savings Account?
- Can I use a HISA within my TFSA or RRSP? Or can I set up my other Wealthsimple Investment accounts in a similar way?
- Are deposits in High Interest Savings part of assets managed free or Wealthsimple Black?