Smart Savings don't count towards assets managed free because you are charged a different fee than your investment accounts. That being said, deposits to your Smart Savings do count toward Wealthsimple Black status. You can learn more about how to qualify for Wealthsimple Black here.
- What's a Smart Savings account?
- What's the interest rate for your Smart Savings?
- What fees are associated with your Smart Savings accounts?
- Can I withdraw from my Smart Savings any time?
- Is the money in my Wealthsimple Smart Savings account CDIC insured?
- Can I use my Smart Savings within my TFSA or RRSP? Or can I set up my other Wealthsimple investment accounts in a similar way?
- Are deposits in Smart Savings part of assets managed free or Wealthsimple Black?