Not yet. High Interest Savings accounts are exclusively their own type of account and can't be set up with a Wealthsimple investment account. Think of your High Interest Savings account with us as a savings or chequing at your bank or financial institution.
High Interest Savings Accounts (HISA)
- What's a High Interest Savings account (HISA)?
- What's the interest rate for your HISA?
- What fees are associated with your HISA accounts?
- Can I withdraw from my HISA any time?
- Do you have CDIC insurance coverage for my High-Interest Savings Account?
- Can I use a HISA within my TFSA or RRSP? Or can I set up my other Wealthsimple Investment accounts in a similar way?
- Are deposits in High Interest Savings part of assets managed free or Wealthsimple Black?