Not yet. Smart Savings accounts with interest are exclusively their own type of account and can't be set up with a Wealthsimple investment account. Think of your Smart Savings account with us as a savings or chequing at your bank or financial institution.
- What's a Smart Savings account?
- What's the interest rate for your Smart Savings?
- What fees are associated with your Smart Savings?
- Can I withdraw from my Smart Savings any time?
- Is the money in my Wealthsimple Smart Savings account CDIC insured?
- Can I use my Smart Savings within my TFSA or RRSP? Or can I set up my other Wealthsimple investment accounts in a similar way?
- Are deposits in Smart Savings part of assets managed free or Wealthsimple Black?