No, High Interest Savings accounts don't count towards your Wealthsimple Black status because you are charged a different fee than your investment accounts. But keep your eyes peeled, we are working on exclusive perks for High Interest Savings!
Qualifying for Wealthsimple Black
- Are deposits in High Interest Savings counted towards Wealthsimple Black status?
- How is the $100,000 in net deposits calculated to reach Wealthsimple Black status?
- What happens if the market dips, putting my portfolio balance below $100,000?
- If I have more than $100,000 in my portfolio, but some or all of it is in a joint account, do I qualify for Wealthsimple Black status? Does the other account holder?
- What happens if I make a withdrawal that puts my portfolio balance under $100,000?
- I'm a Wealthsimple for Advisors client. Do I qualify for Wealthsimple Black status?