We'd hate to see you go! But we understand that sometimes plans change and you may need to move your account elsewhere, and so we do not charge any transfer out or liquidation fees.
That being said, all transfers out must be initiated by the receiving institution (the institution to which you are moving your account). They will have their own transfer form for you to complete and sign, and they will initiate the transfer out with our back office, Canadian ShareOwner Investments Inc. Here are some details they may request:
- Relinquishing Institution: Canadian ShareOwner Investments Inc.
- Address: 862 Richmond St W, Suite 201, Toronto, ON M6J 1C9
- Phone: (416) 595-7200 Fax: (437) 800-5738
- Email: customercare@ShareOwner.com
- FINS# T003 CUID# CSIT DLR# 7829 REP# HX1
You will also need your account number which you can find on any of your account or trade confirmation statements or on page two of the Investor Policy Statement.