Reset your password
If you forgot your password and can’t sign in to Wealthsimple, you can request a password reset email. You'll need to log out of the Cash app before you can reset your password.
- Open the Cash app on your mobile device
- On the login screen, select Log in in the top right-hand corner
- At the bottom of the login screen, choose Forgot password?
- Enter the email associated with your Wealthsimple account in the email address box and select Continue
- We’ll send an email to your email address with instructions for resetting your password
Note: When you reset your Wealthsimple Cash password, you’ll need to use your new password to log into any other Wealthsimple products you may have – like Invest, Trade or Tax.
Change your quick access method
Wealthsimple's quick access methods let you log into your account without writing your email address and password each time.
- Sign in to the Cash app on your mobile device
- Select the Profile icon in the top left-hand corner
- Choose the Settings menu item
- Select Privacy and security
- Select Quick access method and choose a new quick access method
Note: If you wish to update your 4-digit passcode, you can do so by toggling the quick access method to None, and then back to Passcode. This will prompt you to enter a new passcode.