Yes. Once you fulfill the Boost condition, it will be applied across your Smart Savings accounts. Keep in mind that you'll still only get Boost for your first $100,000 across all Smart Saving accounts.
- What's Boost?
- What's the interest rate for a Smart Savings with Boost?
- Can I transfer an existing investment account instead of making a $5,000 (or more) investment?
- I didn't receive an email about Boost, can I still get it?
- How do I know if I've received Boost?
- What happens to Boost after it expires?
- If I have multiple Smart Savings accounts, do they all get Boost once I fulfill the condition?
- Can Joint Smart Savings accounts get Boost too?
- What's the fine print for Boost?