After your Boost expires, you'll automatically start earning the current interest rate shown here. As for whether or not you'll be able to get a Boost again, we don't know yet but keep your eyes peeled!
- What's Boost?
- What's the interest rate for a Smart Savings with Boost?
- Can I transfer an existing investment account instead of making a $5,000 (or more) investment?
- Can I change how I qualify for Boost?
- I didn't receive an email about Boost, can I still get it?
- How do I know if I've received Boost?
- What happens if I refer a friend and they didn't fund their account until after the Boost deadline?
- What happens to Boost after it expires?
- If I have multiple Smart Savings accounts, do they all get Boost once I fulfill the condition?
- Can Joint Smart Savings accounts get Boost too?