Here's what you need to know.
Terms and conditions
- You must fulfill the condition before the end date to qualify for Boost. Your end date can be found on your invitation email or when you log into your Wealthsimple account.
- Your Boost interest rate applies only for your first $100,000 across your Smart Savings accounts.
- Your interest rate with Boost is the current rate for your first $100,000 plus 0.25%. Interest rates are subject to change without notice, so the rate shown in your invitation email may be out of date.
- Internally transferring funds between Wealthsimple accounts doesn't count. For example, moving funds from a Smart Savings to a TFSA won't count as a deposit into your investment account.
- We have the right to remove your Boost if discover:
- You faked a deposit. For example, if you withdrew $5,000 from your existing investments or savings then re-deposited it to fulfill your Boost condition.
- You faked a referral. For example, if you signed up for another Wealthsimple account and added $1 to qualify as a “referral”.