For an individual Smart Savings, you can have a balance up to $1,000,000. If you would like a larger limit, contact our support team for more details.
- What's a Smart Savings account?
- Why does my money market ETF decrease in value at the end of each month?
- Is there an account balance limit for Smart Savings?
- What's the interest rate for your Smart Savings?
- What fees are associated with your Smart Savings accounts?
- Can I withdraw from my Smart Savings any time?
- Is the money in my Wealthsimple Smart Savings CDIC insured?
- Can I use my Smart Savings within my TFSA or RRSP? Or can I set up my other Wealthsimple investment accounts in a similar way?
- Are contributions to Smart Savings part of assets managed free or Wealthsimple Black?