When you left your employer, you should have received a pension or termination package. Please scan and complete the documents for your safe-keeping.
We've included tips to help you fill out the forms. Keep in mind that you may or may not receive all the forms below, and depending on the payout option you select, some documents are optional to fill out.
- Complete all sections asking for “member” signatures or dates
- Statement of Options or Termination Benefits - A document that lists all available payout options for the member.
- Please select the preferred payout option and then sign and date the form.
- Before submitting your forms, please use this as a guide to determine which documents we will need to send to your pension provider.
- If this is applicable, you will need to complete the direct deposit form or provide us a copy of a void cheque.
We've also included information for our back-office (Canadian ShareOwner Investments) to help you complete the transfer documents:
Name of Receiving Institution: Canadian ShareOwner Investments Inc.
Mailing Address: 862 Richmond St W #201, Toronto, ON M6J 1C9
Specimen Plan Number/CRA Registration Number: RSP 521-145
Once the package is complete, please scan all documents into one PDF file and upload them to this secure link. If you haven't done so already, please complete:
If you've completed all three steps - congratulations! You've successfully set up your pension transfer! Our team will be in touch with your pension provider and we will reach out if we require further details.
If you have any questions, please create a request for our support team!