Before getting started, we recommend reading this help article to learn more about company stock transfers. Once completed, feel free to follow the instructions below:
- To initiate your transfer, please set up your transfer online:
- Log into your Wealthsimple account and select, "Add or Transfer an Account". A friendly reminder that you’ll want to move the funds to the correct investment account in order to ensure your tax situation is not affected.
- Fill in the details of your transfer and upload an account statement.
- Review and submit your transfer request.
- Brokerage name: Canadian ShareOwner Investments
- Address: 862 Richmond St. West Suite 201, Toronto, ON M6J 1C9
- Transfer details:
a) CUID: CSIT
b) Dealer Number: 7829
c) Rep Code: HX1
d) Account number: You can find your account numbers at any time in the My Documents section of our website. They are listed in each of your trade confirmations, monthly statements, and Investor Policy Statement.
Once the request is submitted, our team will take it from there! Please note that it is completely normal if the shares have left your existing investment account, and they've yet to show up in your Wealthsimple account. This is because Solium transfers can take 5-10 business days.
If anything further is needed from you, we'll be in touch via email. Otherwise, we'll let you know when your transfer has completed! If you have specific questions about your transfer, or you’re having troubles setting up your transfer online, please create a request and our Relationship Management team can assist.