No, Wealthsimple is not a bank. Wealthsimple has partnered with a program manager to bring you spending features. The Weathsimple Cash Visa Prepaid Card is issued by a bank parter who is a licensed issuer of Visa International Incorporated. These services are provided by service providers including Visa and Galileo Processing.
- Upcoming Cash Features
- Bank of Canada Interest Rate Changes
- I had a Wealthsimple Save account, what does Wealthsimple Cash mean for me?
- What's a Wealthsimple Cash account?
- Can you tell me more about the interest rate on the Wealthsimple Cash account?
- Are there really no fees for Wealthsimple Cash?
- Is the Wealthsimple Cash card a credit or debit card?
- Is Wealthsimple a bank now?
- Can I open a Joint Wealthsimple Cash account?
- How do you keep my money safe?