Once your tax documents become available, you can view them by following these steps --
- Log into my.wealthsimple.com and sign in to your Trade & Crypto profile
- Select your name in the top right-hand corner
- Choose My documents from the drop-down menu
- Under Document type, uncheck everything other than Tax documents
- You will then see all of your available tax documents
- Sign into the Trade app on your mobile device
- Tap the More tab at the bottom of the screen
- Select the Accounts menu item
- Choose an account
- Scroll down to the bottom of the account page. Under the Documents section, choose Tax documents
- Review the available tax documents for the selected account
Note: If you don't see a More tab at the bottom of your screen, please update the Trade app.
If the personal details listed on your tax slip are incorrect or outdated (for example you moved to a new address or changed your last name) this is okay - as long as your SIN matches the CRA will still consider the other details on the tax slip to be accurate.
To learn more about what kinds of documents you will receive for each account, read this article.