You can definitely have different risk profiles (and therefore portfolios) for each of your Wealthsimple accounts! For example, if you are saving for retirement using your RRSP but are using your TFSA to save for a new car, there is a chance they have different time horizons and probably should be invested in different portfolios!
If you would like to request a change to your portfolio, you can do this through your Wealthsimple profile.
- Log into my.wealthsimple.com and sign in to your Invest & Save profile
- Click on the account for which you would like to make the change
- On the left side under Portfolio click Change next to Theme/Risk Level
- Sign in to the Invest mobile app
- Tap Invest on the bottom menu bar
- Select on the account for which you would like to make the change
- Scroll down and tap on Portfolio
- Tap Change portfolio theme/Change risk level
Note: Your request may require approval from a Portfolio Manager to ensure that your investment changes are aligned with your goals.