At Wealthsimple your security and trust are critical to us. To protect your identity, when you join Wealthsimple, we verify your application details with a reporting agency. We collect your Social Insurance Number to verify who you are and for tax reporting purposes. Rest assured, that all of your personal information is kept secure by our bank level encryption.
Updating Your Profile
- Leaving Canada and becoming a non-resident
- Access your account without a two-factor device or recovery code
- Where can I find my account number?
- Add a beneficiary to your Invest account
- Add a beneficiary to your family RESP
- Update your portfolio to the Halal theme
- Why do I need to provide Wealthsimple with my Social Insurance Number
- I work at an IIROC member firm. How can I obtain duplicate statements?
- Update your personal information and settings
- I work at an IIROC member firm. What does my compliance department need to provide to Wealthsimple?
Security or Login Issues