At Wealthsimple your security and trust are critical to us. To protect your identity, when you join Wealthsimple, we verify your application details with a reporting agency. We collect your Social Insurance Number to verify who you are and comply with anti-money laundering regulations. Rest assured, that all of your personal information is kept secure by our bank level encryption.
Updating Your Profile
- How do I add or change my banking details?
- Where can I find my account number?
- Add a beneficiary to your Invest account
- How do I add a beneficiary to my RESP?
- How do I update my portfolio to the Halal theme?
- Why do I need to provide Wealthsimple with my Social Insurance Number
- I work at an IIROC member firm. How can I obtain duplicate statements?
- How do I change my personal information and settings?
- I work at an IIROC member firm. What does my compliance department need to provide to Wealthsimple?
- I'm trying to link my bank account to Wealthsimple but my bank isn't listed. What do I do?
Security or Login Issues