You can view and cancel your pre-authorized contributions (auto-deposits) or one-time deposit requests from the "Activity" page of your account. Please note that deposit requests are processed daily and cannot be cancelled once the request has been sent to your bank.
- Head to my.wealthsimple.com and sign in to your Invest & Save account
- Navigate to the Activity page
- Click the underlined Cancel on the right-hand side for the deposit(s) you wish to cancel.
- Open the Invest app on your mobile device
- Tap Move Funds at the bottom of the screen
- Tap Add or move funds
- If you have an upcoming deposit or auto-deposit, you will see this indicated at the top of the screen e.g. 'You have 1 upcoming deposit". Tap on this banner.
- Select the deposit or auto-deposit that you wish to cancel
- Tap Cancel deposit or Cancel auto-deposit and confirm that you'd like to cancel the deposit and/or auto-deposit
I don't see an option to cancel my deposit, what do I do?
If you don't see an option to cancel your deposit, the deposit is being processed and is no longer cancellable. You may want to contact your banking institution as soon as possible and ask them to process a stop payment on the funds transfer.