Yes, there are a few differences — aside from the obvious fact that these accounts are for different purposes. With a personal Save account clients earn 0.75% interest. Save for Business accounts earn 0.35% interest — one of the highest rates offered for a business account in Canada.
- Account name update to Wealthsimple Save
- Who is considered to be the Primary Caregiver (PCG)?
- What types of accounts can I open with Wealthsimple Invest?
- What's a Wealthsimple Save account?
- How do I open a Wealthsimple Save account?
- What is a Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)?
- What is an Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP)?
- How do I open a joint account?
- I'm an uncle/aunt/grandparent/cousin/friend. Can I open a RESP for the little one?
- Can I open a Joint Wealthsimple Save account?