Expected returns are impossible to predict and out of your (and our) control. We prefer to focus on things we can control: fees, diversification and emotions. The stock market will take care of returns over the long term. The key is to stay disciplined and stick to your strategy in order to build wealth. You can read more about our investment strategy here.
- Time Horizon and Risk
- How often does my Wealthsimple Invest portfolio update?
- How are your returns calculated?
- What kind of returns should I expect?
- How has the Conservative SRI portfolio performed?
- How has the Balanced SRI portfolio performed?
- How has the Growth SRI portfolio performed?
- How has the Conservative portfolio performed?
- How has the Balanced portfolio performed?
- How has the Growth portfolio performed?
Account Activities Performance Fees and Statements