Absolutely! We will reimburse the administrative transfer fee on investment transfers that are greater than $5,000 in value. Please note that institutions typically charge $50-$150 in administrative transfer fees.
Some things to keep in mind:
- Wealthsimple does not reimburse Deferred Sales Charges (DSC fees), Low Load Fees (LL fees), trading fees, commission fees, or account closure fees.
- Partial transfers from the same account will only be reimbursed once.
- Only current clients with funded Wealthsimple accounts are eligible for reimbursements.
- If you are requesting multiple fee reimbursements, please fill out the survey for each individual transfer.
- Eligible reimbursements are processed in 1-2 business days and will show up in your account activity as a "Refund."
- Look out for an email notification from us after submitting your request! We'll let you know whether your reimbursement request was successful and if not, we'll let you know why.