Someone sent me money! How do I download the app?
Right now the new Wealthsimple Cash app is in beta — and only available to iOS users. Here’s how to get it:
- Install Testflight from the App Store
- Click this link from your device to download the Cash app
- Enter your invite code. It’s a 6 digit number you received with your text message that you got letting you know that someone sent you money or requested it from you.
- Login with your existing Wealthsimple credentials or sign up for Wealthsimple to get access to all our products (including the new Wealthsimple Cash app).
What’s the Wealthsimple Cash beta?
Right now we’re inviting a small group of testers to a beta of the new Wealthsimple Cash app. With it, you can send money to people instantly.
The new app beta for iOS users and is invite-only. We don’t have timelines to share just yet on when it will be available for everyone.
Are there fees to send money instantly?
No, there are no fees for sending or requesting money.
How do I add money to the new Wealthsimple Cash app to send to friends?
There are a few ways to add money to the Cash app.
- If you already have a Wealthsimple Cash account you can connect your current balance to the new Cash app and instantly send that money to friends.
- If you’re new to Wealthsimple Cash you can connect your bank account and add funds. It will take 5 days before those funds settle and become available to send.
I’ve tried using the new Cash app — where can I provide feedback?
Thanks for trying out the new Wealthsimple Cash app! We’re still in the early stages of rolling out this feature, so your feedback is very helpful to our product team. If you have feedback about what works well or how we can make your experience better, please let us know by tapping the Profile > Send us feedback, or filling out this form.
Something went wrong when I sent money — can you help?
We’re sorry you ran into trouble but our Client Success team is here to help! Just submit a request and a member of the team will get back to you.