Wealthsimple does not offer tax advice and does not help its clients with completing their taxes aside from issuing them their necessary tax slips! If you would like some help or advice on your taxes we recommend seeking out a licensed tax professional.
- Will I get taxed when I transfer my RRSP or TFSA?
- Important Dates
- Does Wealthsimple offer the ability to import my tax slip information into a tax program or software?
- Does Wealthsimple provide Adjusted Cost Base information?
- What are the tax implications of holding US listed securities?
- What if I think the information on my tax slip is incorrect?
- How are dividends taxed?
- Will Wealthsimple help me with my taxes or provide tax advice?
- How are capital gains taxed?
- Why is there Withholding Tax when I try to withdraw from my RRSP?
complete my taxes
help with tax