You can withdraw funds from the cash balance in your Trade account. Withdrawals typically take around 1 - 2 business days. In some cases, it may take your bank an extra business day to post the funds to your account.
Make a withdrawal from your Trade account
- Sign into the Trade app on your mobile device
- Tap the Profile icon on the top left corner of the screen
- Select the Funding menu item
- Choose Withdraw funds
- Select an account
- Choose an amount to withdraw
- Choose which bank account will receive the funds
- Confirm the withdrawal
Why is my Available to Withdraw balance less than my cash balance?
If your Available to Withdraw balance is smaller than the cash balance in your account, it may be for the following reasons –
- You have an outstanding buy or sell order.
- You made a recent trade, and the cash generated from the trade hasn't settled in your account for the required 2 business days.
- You made a recent deposit that has been in your account for less than 5 business days. As an internal risk control, new deposits take 5 business days to clear before they can be withdrawn.