You can find the following document types in your Trade account:
- Fact sheets
- Performance statements (also known as monthly statements)
- Tax documents
Access your documents
- Log into my.wealthsimple.com and sign in to your Trade & Crypto profile
- Click your name on the top right of the screen
- Select My documents from the menu
You can use filters to select your account type (e.g RRSP, TFSA, Personal), the type of document, or the date range.
- Sign in to the Trade app on your mobile device
- Select the Profile icon in the top left-hand corner
- Select the Accounts menu item
- Choose an account
- Scroll down to the bottom of the account page. Under the Documents section, choose Account documents
- Review the available Account documents for the selected account
How do I upload a document?
You can also easily upload a document on the web. From the My documents section, just tap on the Upload documents button. This will prompt you to upload a file.
You can upload any of these file types: .csv, .heic, .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .pdf, .png, .tif, .tiff, .txt, .xls, .xlsx, with max of 20MB for each upload.
Any documents you upload will appear in the My documents section.