If you’re withdrawing from a Wealthsimple Invest account, it will take up to 3 business days to liquidate funds for your withdrawal. During this time, the value of your account may change. Your funds should be deposited in your bank account within 6 business days of making a withdrawal request.
Make a withdrawal from your Invest account
- Visit my.wealthsimple.com and sign in to your Invest & Save account
- Select the Move Funds menu item
- Choose Withdraw funds
- Choose a From and To account
- Enter an amount to withdraw
- Confirm the withdrawal
Why is my Available to Withdraw balance less than my cash balance?
If your Available to Withdraw balance is smaller than the cash balance in your account, it may be for the following reasons –
- You made a recent deposit that has been in your account for less than 5 business days. As an internal risk control, new deposits take 5 business days to clear before they can be withdrawn.
- Some cash in your account is currently reserved for other funds transfers and fees.