Before getting started, we recommend reading this help article to learn more about company stock transfers. Once completed, feel free to follow the instructions below:
Important: if you have multiple buckets within your Solium account (i.e. EPSP, DPSP, RRSP, etc.) and they are recognized by the same account number, please contact our support team if you wish to transfer over a portion of the account
- To initiate your transfer, please set up your transfer online:
- Log into your Wealthsimple account and select, "Add or Transfer an Account". A friendly reminder that you’ll want to move the funds to the correct investment account in order to ensure your tax situation is not affected.
- Fill in the details of your transfer and upload an account statement.
- Review and submit your transfer request.
- After your transfer is set up, you’ll want to log into your account with Solium and set up the transfer on their website. Doing so will expedite the transfer, and we’ve included our brokerage’s details below:
- Brokerage name: Canadian ShareOwner Investments
- Address: 241 Spadina Avenue, 3rd Floor, Toronto, ON, M5T 2E2
- Transfer details:
a) CUID: CSIT
b) Dealer Number: 7829
c) Rep Code: HX1
d) Account number: You can find your account numbers at any time in the My Documents section of our website. They are listed in each of your trade confirmations, monthly statements, and Investor Policy Statement.
Once the request is submitted, our team will take it from there! Please note that it is completely normal if the shares have left your existing investment account, and they've yet to show up in your Wealthsimple account. This is because Solium transfers can take 5-10 business days.
If anything further is needed from you, we'll be in touch via email. Otherwise, we'll let you know when your transfer has completed! If you have specific questions about your transfer, or you’re having troubles setting up your transfer online, please create a request and our Relationship Management team can assist.