Wealthsimple does not offer tax advice and does not help its clients with completing their taxes aside from issuing them their necessary Tax Slips! If you would like some help or advice on your taxes we recommend seeking out a licensed tax professional.
- Will I get taxed when I transfer my RRSP or TFSA?
- Important Dates
- What happens to my TFSA contribution room when I make a withdrawal?
- Does Wealthsimple offer the ability to import my tax slip information into a tax program or software?
- Will Wealthsimple help me with my taxes or offer tax advice?
- What are the tax implications of moving money from a non-registered account to a registered account?
- Why am I being charged non-resident withholding tax?
- Should I turn on tax loss harvesting?
- Can I claim the fees I've paid to Wealthsimple as a deduction on my income taxes?
- What are the tax implications of selling ETFs in my non-registered or corporate account?