You can download beneficiary forms on the Documents Page of your account or at the bottom of this FAQ. When filling the forms, you can find your account numbers at any time in the My Documents section of our website. They are listed in each of your trade confirmations, monthly statements, and Investor Policy Statement.
Updating Your Profile
- How do I add or change my banking details?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How do I add a beneficiary recipient to my Wealthsimple accounts?
- How do I add a beneficiary to my RESP?
- How do I update my portfolio to the Halal theme?
- Why do I need to provide Wealthsimple with my Social Insurance Number
- I work at an IIROC member firm. How can I obtain duplicate statements?
- How do I change my personal information and settings?
- I work at an IIROC member firm. What does my compliance department need to provide to Wealthsimple?
- I'm trying to link my bank account to Wealthsimple but my bank isn't listed. What do I do?
transfer on death