No, Wealthsimple is not a bank. Wealthsimple has partnered with a program manager to bring you spending features. The Weathsimple Cash Visa Prepaid Card is issued by a bank parter who is a licensed issuer of Visa International Incorporated. These services are provided by service providers including Visa and Galileo Processing.
- Welcome to the new Wealthsimple Cash app!
- Is Wealthsimple a bank now?
- Is the Wealthsimple Cash card a credit or debit card?
- Can I open a Joint Wealthsimple Cash account?
- Do Cash for Business and personal Cash accounts have different features?
- Can I use my Wealthsimple Cash account within my TFSA or RRSP? Or can I set up my other Wealthsimple investment accounts in a similar way?
- What's the difference between Wealthsimple Cash and Smart Savings?
- Smart Savings FAQ
- Joint Smart Savings FAQs