Our algorithm tracks your dividends and automatically reinvests them the day after you receive them. We use the dividends to purchase the ETF that has moved farthest from its strategic weight. For a more detailed overview of what dividend reinvesting is and how it works, check out Investing 101.
Wealthsimple's managed portfolios
- Wealthsimple Black overview
- Update your portfolio risk level or theme
- Wealthsimple Generation overview
- What asset classes do Wealthsimple's ETFs represent?
- Classic Investing
- Why are there different portfolios for different account types?
- About Wealthsimple Venture Fund I
- Dividend reinvesting in Invest
- March 2022 portfolio migration
- Connect your Wealthsimple Invest account to Mint