A deposit is the fastest way to add funds to your Wealthsimple Trade account.
Once you've linked your bank account, you can make a deposit in Canadian dollars from any chequing or savings account with a Canadian bank.
You can initiate a one-time transfer of funds from your bank account to your Wealthsimple account in just a few minutes by following these steps:
- Log into my.wealthsimple.com and sign in to your Invest & Save profile
- Click Move funds from the top menu bar
- Select the bank account you would like to transfer funds From
- Select the Wealthsimple account you would like to transfer funds To
- Enter the Amount you'd like to transfer
- Schedule the frequency of the transfer (if this a one-time contribution select Just this once)
- Choose a Transfer date for the transaction
- Click Submit deposit
- Review and Confirm this deposit
- Sign in to the Invest mobile app
- Tap Move funds on the bottom right
- Select the Add or move funds
- Choose a One-time or Automated deposit
- Enter the amount you'd like to deposit to your Wealthsimple account and schedule the frequency of the transfer (if this an automated deposit).
- Tap Continue
- Select the Wealthsimple account you would like to transfer funds into, Tap Continue
- Select the bank account you would to transfer funds out of
- Select the date for the transfer to start, Tap Continue
- Review deposit and tap Submit