You'll receive the Canadian Education Savings Grant (CESG) grant for the calendar year in which you make the contribution. If you don't contribute enough to receive the maximum $500 grant in a given year, the unused amount can be carried forward to future years. You can catch up on one year at a time - so each year, you can receive the $500 grant for that year plus up to $500 for a previous year.
Funding an Account
- How do I open a Wealthsimple Invest account?
- How do I fund my Wealthsimple Invest account?
- How to set up a one time contribution?
- How do I transfer money from a chequing account?
- How do I set up automatic recurring deposits (PACs)?
- Investment account statement examples
- Why is Wealthsimple asking me to upload a document to verify my information?
- Why is Wealthsimple asking me to confirm my address and/or other personal details?
- How long does it take for Wealthsimple to invest my money?
- My funds transfer was rejected for Insufficient Funds (NSF)
fin de l'année