Starting in 2014, you do not need to apply for the Nova Scotia affordable living tax credit. The CRA will determine your eligibility when you file your tax return. Learn more.
Provincial tax credits
- How do I claim the Saskatchewan low-income tax credit (SKLITC)?
- How do I claim the Prince Edward Island sales tax credit (PEISTC)?
- What is the Ontario trillium benefit and how do I apply for it?
- How do I claim the Ontario sales tax credit (OSTC)?
- Why isn’t my Ontario tax reduction for dependants appearing?
- How do I claim the Nova Scotia affordable living tax credit (NSALTC)?
- How do I claim the Newfoundland and Labrador harmonized sales tax credit and/or senior’s benefit (NLHSTC and/or NLSB)?
- How do I claim the Manitoba personal tax credit?
- What is the solidarity tax credit and how do I apply for it?
- I earned income in Ontario, how do I add my relevé 1?