You don’t need to report contributions to, withdrawals from, or income from your TFSA on your tax return.
Investment income & capital gains
- What is adjusted cost base (ACB)?
- What are proceeds of disposition?
- Where do I report my tax refund interest?
- What kind of interest do I have in box 13 of my T5 slip?
- What do I do with box 30 from my T3 slip?
- Why is there an amount on line 173 of my Schedule 3?
- What is the spousal dividend transfer?
- How do I report the sale of my principal residence?
- Do I need to report my TFSA on my tax return?
- How do I report my cryptocurrency gains or losses?