You no longer need to apply for the Saskatchewan low‑income tax credit. The CRA will determine your eligibility when you file your tax return. Learn more.
Provincial tax credits
- How do I claim the Saskatchewan low-income tax credit (SKLITC)?
- How do I claim the Prince Edward Island sales tax credit (PEISTC)?
- What is the Ontario trillium benefit and how do I apply for it?
- How do I claim the Ontario sales tax credit (OSTC)?
- Why isn’t my Ontario tax reduction for dependants appearing?
- How do I claim the Nova Scotia affordable living tax credit (NSALTC)?
- How do I claim the Newfoundland and Labrador harmonized sales tax credit and/or senior’s benefit (NLHSTC and/or NLSB)?
- How do I claim the Manitoba personal tax credit?
- What is the solidarity tax credit and how do I apply for it?
- I earned income in Ontario, how do I add my relevé 1?
Please sign in to leave a comment.