If you aren’t sure what type of interest you have in box 13 of your T5 slip, select “Bank”. This field is only used for statistical purposes and does not impact your calculations.
Investment income & capital gains
- What is adjusted cost base (ACB)?
- What are proceeds of disposition?
- Where do I report my tax refund interest?
- What kind of interest do I have in box 13 of my T5 slip?
- What do I do with box 30 from my T3 slip?
- Why is there an amount on line 173 of my Schedule 3?
- What is the spousal dividend transfer?
- How do I report the sale of my principal residence?
- Do I need to report my TFSA on my tax return?
- How do I report my cryptocurrency gains or losses?