To report your interest received from a tax refund, type “refund interest” in the search box and add the Other Investment Income section. Then select “interest received from a tax refund” in the dropdown box.
Investment income & capital gains
- Report cryptocurrency gains or losses for coins held outside of Wealthsimple
- What is adjusted cost base (ACB)?
- What are proceeds of disposition?
- Where do I report my tax refund interest?
- How do I report the amounts from my T5008 slip?
- What kind of interest do I have in box 13 of my T5 slip?
- What do I do with box 30 from my T3 slip?
- Why is there an amount on line 173 of my Schedule 3?
- What is the spousal dividend transfer?
- How do I report the sale of my principal residence?
Please sign in to leave a comment.