If you are self-employed and are reporting business income, or if you’re allowed to claim employment expenses on a T777, you should report your rent on the row for “Other Expenses” on the Use-of-home tab.
- How do I claim my rent for my small business/home office?
- My T4 or T4A is asking me to add a T2125. Why?
- How do I report my income when I use the Quick Method?
- How do I report my T5018 or T1204 slip?
- How do I report recapture and/or a terminal loss?
- I don’t have a business, why do I need to report business income?
- What’s the difference between business income and professional income?
- How do I report my self-employment income on a T2125?