When your Cash account balance falls below $100, you will receive a notification to top up your wallet. Follow the instructions below to top up your account --
- Tap the top up push notification indicating that your wallet balance has dropped below $100
- You will be brought directly to a Quick add page with the option to add $50, $100, $200, or a custom amount to your Cash account
- Select your desired amount
- At the bottom of the page, select either Visa debit or bank account funding, and then Continue
- Confirm your deposit details and your top up will be added to your account
Cancel your top up deposit
If you wish to cancel a top up that you set up, you can do so through the Cash app. This works the same way as cancelling a regular pending deposit.