If you have a $50k+ portfolio outside of Wealthsimple, you can get a complimentary review of your investments from one of Wealthsimple’s fiduciary wealth advisors.
We will help you determine if a Wealthsimple managed investing portfolio is a better fit for you than your current investment approach. As fiduciaries, we are bound to give you advice in your best interest, not ours.
Our wealth advisors are here to support you by answering your questions, learning about your goals, and recommending an investment strategy. A Portfolio Review will:
- Help you understand how your money is currently invested, how much risk are you taking with your investments, and if the level of risk makes sense based on your situation.
- Show you how much you are currently paying in investment management fees each year.
- Show you how the investments you currently hold have performed.
- Determine whether the current investments are as tax efficient as possible.
- Provide a comparison to a similar Wealthsimple portfolio.
A managed investing portfolio with Wealthsimple may be a better fit for you than your current approach, or it may not. Either way, we will give you the information you need to make a well-informed decision about how your investments should be managed going forward.