Pretty much everybody can open a SIPP in the UK, so long as you are a UK resident and pay UK taxes. The key factor to be aware of is the contribution limits, which are discussed in the following article. Even if you do not work, you cans till open a SIPP and contribute £3,600 every year!
- When is the Wealthsimple Pension available?
- What is the Lifetime Allowance for pensions?
- What is "Pension Protection"?
- What is “Tax Relief”?
- What is a SIPP?
- Why would I put money into a SIPP?
- Why don't I just put money into a savings account, and use that to fund my retirement?
- Am I eligible to open a SIPP?
- When can I take money out of the SIPP?
- What happens to my pension if I die?