As long as your net deposits are $100,000 or more you'll retain your Wealthsimple Black status, regardless of what the markets do. While positive market activity can move your portfolio above the $100,000 threshold, negative market activity won't result in losing your Wealthsimple Black status.
Qualification for Wealthsimple Black
- Are deposits in Smart Savings counted towards Wealthsimple Black status?
- How is the $100,000 in net deposits calculated to reach Wealthsimple Black status?
- What happens if the market dips, putting my portfolio balance below $100,000?
- If I have more than $100,000 in my portfolio, but some or all of it is in a joint account, do I qualify for Wealthsimple Black status? Does the other account holder?
- I'm a Wealthsimple Black client. What happens if I make a withdrawal that puts my portfolio balance under $100,000?
- I'm a Wealthsimple for Advisors client. Do I qualify for Wealthsimple black status?