Smart Savings don't count towards assets managed free because you are charged a different fee than your investment accounts. That being said, deposits to your Smart Savings do count toward Wealthsimple Black status. You can learn more about how to qualify for Wealthsimple Black here.
- What's a Smart Savings account?
- What fees are associated with your Smart Savings?
- Can I withdraw from my Smart Savings any time?
- Do you have SIPC insurance coverage for my Smart Savings?
- Can I use a Smart Savings within my Traditional or Roth IRA? Or, can I set up my other Wealthsimple accounts in a similar way?
- Are deposits in Smart Savings part of assets managed free or Wealthsimple Black?