Not yet. At this time, we can't set up your Traditional or Roth IRA accounts as Smart Savings. Think of your Smart Savings account with us as similar to your savings held at your bank or financial institution, with a higher yield so you can build more wealth for Future You
- What's a Smart Savings account?
- What fees are associated with your Smart Savings?
- Can I withdraw from my Smart Savings any time?
- Do you have SIPC insurance coverage for my Smart Savings?
- Can I use a Smart Savings within my Traditional or Roth IRA? Or, can I set up my other Wealthsimple accounts in a similar way?
- Are deposits in Smart Savings part of assets managed free or Wealthsimple Black?